TLC for the Blue Bus
Jobs to be done:
New rubber seal around the lifting roof.
Passenger door lock springs.
Connect Gas Bottle to cooker.
Shock absorbers, the Bus feels a bit "wallowy".
Why is bus so cold?
- Replace broken handle for Drivers door window (David did that)
- "New Type" disc brake upgrade we have pre-73 discs.
- Dynamo to alternator conversion
- New steering rack - MOT man says 12" play isn't good enough
- New anti-roll bar and bushes - replaced due to corrosion
- Connected Gas Bottle to cooker
- Shock abosorbers
- New heat exchangers and rorty torty exhaust
- Er, sorry Blue Bus!
Return to Blue Bus